Tuesday 23 May 2017

FILM TRAILERS: WHAT?


WHAT?


A film trailer is a preview of part of a film prior it's release date. There are many methods of marketing your film such as posters, viral marketing, public transport and social media but the most successful way to market you film to create audience awareness and increase the interest in your film you must realise a trailer.  

I did this exercise on the Film Space in which I had to read the statements and say if I agreed or disagree. I found this helpful as it made me understand film trailer further. 

What are trailers?.png

1 comment:

  1. Please complete. Organize 'what, why, who, how, where, when' in separate posts with separate dates.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME MODERATOR

MEGAN SEDGWICK 1473 CLAREMONT FAN COURT 64680 I WORKED WITH: Alexandra Macleod 1472, Josephine Dean 1470, Francesca Tarpey 1476 ...