Wednesday 28 February 2018

WELCOME MODERATOR



MEGAN SEDGWICK 1473
CLAREMONT FAN COURT 64680


I WORKED WITH: Alexandra Macleod 1472, Josephine Dean 1470, Francesca Tarpey 1476


I have chosen Brief 2. A promotion package for a new film, to include a trailer, together with the following two options:


•a film magazine front cover, featuring the film;
•a poster for the film.


My evaluation questions are in the tabs above. To present my responses, I have used the following platforms: 
question 1: Video annotations       
question 2: Prezi 

question 3.
Piktochart   
question 4. 
Emaze 

I took charge of the filming for the shot of the ripples of water at the beginning of the trailer, the close up of the knife dragging on the door and the mid shot of the protagonist banning on the door. 

We all contributed to the editing of the film and decided as a team when and where to film. 




I made a trailer called "PAIN PERDU":

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME MODERATOR

MEGAN SEDGWICK 1473 CLAREMONT FAN COURT 64680 I WORKED WITH: Alexandra Macleod 1472, Josephine Dean 1470, Francesca Tarpey 1476 ...